- Windows 7 64 bit support, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98, 2000, NT
- Supports over 30,000 PLDs, PROMs, EPROMs, PALs, CLPDs, Flash Memory, MPUs, EEPROMs, and more.
- 48 Pin drivers with adaptors expanding over to 500 pins
- High speed USB port and Parallel port included
- Reads file in various hex or binary, and saves too.
The APEX Device Programming Station for any Programmable Device Programs Devices from the 70’s, 80’s, to the most recent!
various file formats. Reads from one format, copies to another format!
- Auto Devices
- Approved by Semiconductor Companies
- Ideal for field, Production and Engineering
- Industrisl grade, suitable for round the clock operations in abusive environment
- Automatically detects bad chips, broken pins and insertion errors.
- Large selection of adaptors support surface mount technologies like PLCC, SOIC, TSOP, BGA, TQFP, QFN, and a host of other package types.
- Supports 5V, 3.3 and 1.8V low voltage devices.
- Software Updates via Internet
- Over 10,000 sold in USA alone with less than 25 field harware failures!
- Full Money Back Guarantee, 7 Day Free Trial.
Logical Devices updates software and algorithm regularly.
You can get the latest software online.
Powerful Pin Drivers The Chipmaster 6000XP features universal pin driver, each pin can supply four different voltage, ground, it also can be configurable as TTL high/low
levels with pull-high/pull-low, high-speed clock and high impedan ce. This advanced pin design lets you program any DIL device of up to 48 pins without needing an adapter
Device insertion and contact checks—No mistakes! The Chipmaster 6000XP performs device insertion and contact checks before it programs each device. It can detect poor
pin contact and devices inserted upside down or in the wrong position. This function protects your pocketbook by preventing expensive chip damage due to operator error.
Serialization function If your memory devices need individual serial numbers with different increment sequence and initial value, the Chipmaster 6000XP has an Auto Increment function. This
simply increments the serial numbers in the buffer each time a new device is inserted. This saves time and money.
Auto-sensing and self-programming the Chipmaster 6000XP’s auto-sensing feature ensures the device has been inserted correctly and then automatically programs the device. Furthermore, in
the mass-production mode the system keyboard is automatically disabled preventing the operator from making any inadvertent mistakes